Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05345 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 5% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,001 (37,446 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)