Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10956 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 89% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,651 (HK$24,202) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)