Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11273 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 88% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,015 (HK$26,749) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)