Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,367 in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nairobi costs Shilling440 (about 2 hours ago)