Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09948 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,261 (22,728 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$23,380 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 3 hours ago)