Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21895 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,879 (﷼ 8,582) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 2 hours ago)