Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09832 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,235 (22,733 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caen costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)