Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12774 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,600 (12,526元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)