Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30510 EUR / TND
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €620 (2,034 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nairobi costs Shilling440 (about 2 hours ago)