Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12671 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 32% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,352 (10,669元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)