Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.126 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,245 (£1,994) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)