Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04166 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,044 (Mex$ 25,055) in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 3 hours ago)