Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25607 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,666 (10,410 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 2 hours ago)