Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,514 in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)