Cost of living in Cordova, Spain vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,368 in Cordova.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)