Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,862 (C$2,881) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨140 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $720 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €32,622 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)