Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04113 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,174 (Mex$ 28,555) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)