Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15024 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 374 prices entered by 61 different people.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,131 (R$ 7,526) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)