Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,867 (₩2,490,175) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 6 hours ago)