Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.40745 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 29% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,444 (5,998 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)