Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 19% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,263 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (about 5 hours ago)