Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.825 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 333 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,013 ($2,441) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 3 hours ago)