Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.41184 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 10% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,714 (BZ$4,162) in Belize City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)