Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Thessaloniki, Greece
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00952 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €644 (ARS $67,683) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)