Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 35% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,103 (1,953,971 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Teresina costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 540 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €529 (about 4 hours ago)