Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10597 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 19% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,464 (Q13,819) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 3 hours ago)