Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 17% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,348 (1,540,668 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,574 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (about 1 hour ago)