Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03133 EUR / UAH
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 76% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,258 (40,144₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (41 minutes ago)