Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03177 EUR / UAH
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,932 (60,815₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)