Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03263 EUR / UAH
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,641 (80,931₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Richmond, Virginia costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 9,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)