Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02950 EUR / TWD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 43% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,658 (90,109 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)