Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 918 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 13% more expensive than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,867 ($7,140) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,200 in The Hague.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)