Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 73% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,416 (₨125,308) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)