Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 24% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,800 in The Hague you would need to make just about €3,640 in Valletta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bogotá costs COL$2,250 (about 2 hours ago)