Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to The Hague, Netherlands
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,163 (Bs 162,253,922) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)