Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs The Hague, Netherlands
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / VES *
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,337 (5,002,453 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)