Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / CLP
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 56% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,220 (CH$1,965,814) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)