Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00844 EUR / RSD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 49% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,761 (327,174 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)