Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24973 EUR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 630 prices entered by 74 different people.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is about the same as in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,968 (23,900 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,800 in The Hague.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $71,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)