Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,800 in The Hague you would need to make just about €3,232 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)