Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.126 EUR / GBP
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 23% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in The Hague you would need to make just about €4,312 (£3,830) in Swansea.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$23,380 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 3 hours ago)