Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 17% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in The Hague you would need to make just about €4,050 in Stuttgart.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)