Cost of living in Singapore vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / SGD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 4% more expensive than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,312 (SGD $8,537) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,100 in The Hague.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)