Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20567 EUR / RON
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 64% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,939 (9,426 lei) in Sibiu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)