Cost of living in Saratov, Russia vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01091 EUR / RUB
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 75% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,300 (руб 119,117) in Saratov.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)