Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15024 EUR / BRL
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,916 (R$ 12,752) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 5 hours ago)