Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.825 EUR / USD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 48% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,900 ($3,517) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 5 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $438 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,200 (about 6 hours ago)