Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.825 EUR / USD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 7% more expensive than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,863 ($7,110) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,500 in The Hague.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)