Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 804 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 28% more expensive than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €7,189 ($8,680) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,600 in The Hague.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)