Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs The Hague, Netherlands
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00950 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 76% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in The Hague you would need to make just about €1,310 (ARS $137,878) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 12,699 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)