Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03937 EUR / MXN
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,227 (Mex$ 56,572) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)