Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / CLP
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in The Hague you would need to make just about €3,150 (CH$2,789,904) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)