Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12173 EUR / TTD
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 33% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,800 in The Hague you would need to make just about €3,233 (26,556 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 3 hours ago)