Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04190 EUR / MXN
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in The Hague you would need to make just about €2,413 (Mex$ 57,587) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 6 hours ago)