Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs The Hague, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021.
Do you live in The Hague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in The Hague (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in The Hague you would need to make just about €3,408 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)